Job offer in Doha, Qatar
The Canadian Veterinary Hospital in Doha, a small animal hospital established by Canadian vets in 2011, is looking to fill a Emergency Critical Care/Internal Medicine Position Small Animal.
Looking for vets who:
* Have current experience in Emergency, Critical Care and Internal Medicine - Internship or Residency would be ideal.
* Are interested in 5 Star patient care and always going the extra mile for the pet and owner.
* Have outstanding effective communication skills.
* Are caring, dedicated, proactive, love to teach and enjoy an enthusiastic vet and support team with initiative.
* Great sense of humor would be a bonus.
Generous tax free salary, accommodation, utilities, air tickets and company car all provided.
Depending on the time frame the individual wished to stay - paid holidays, plus government holidays, end of service benefits etc.
It is a great way to help pets, help our team, travel and save personally for future education or plans.
Living in Qatar is safer than life in Canada. Multicultural expat communcity, huge variety of activities including major sporting events, equestrian, football, cycling, racket sports, water sports, theatre, concerts, cultural activities, shopping and a great jumping off point for travel to Africa, Asia and exotic Island destinations.
Interested candidates may send their CV with photo, and cover letter to email@example.com.